Moving can be stressful—between packing, loading and unloading boxes, finalizing last minute plans and driving to your new home, there is a lot going on. And when you add a pet to the equation, thin…Read More
Administrative Fee to Start Account: $300
• Administrative Fee to Re-Rent property when vacated and rent to New Tenant: $300
• Renew Annual Lease to Current Tenant: $100
• Management Fee for Properties over $1001/mo and within 25 miles of our Office: 8% of monthly rent.
• Management Fee for Properties under $1000/mo or more than 25 miles from Office: 10% of monthly rent
• Referral fee to Agent who secures Tenant: $200-$400, determined by monthly rent. Paid by Owner
• Repair Fund initial deposit and balance kept at $300.00 per property
• Repair under $300 requires no contact with Owner. Repairs over $300 requires Owner approval.
• When repair is made, amount is deducted from Owner’s payment to replenish Repair Fund.
• Tenants Screening – Credit, Employment, Rent History, Criminal Background Check
• Collect rents, Inspections, Call Contractors for Repairs, Issue Late Notices, Coordinate Evictions.
• Owner’s monthly payment sent Direct Deposit/ACH Transaction to Owner’s account by 10th of month.
• Expect 1-3 days from payment initiation until payment is available in Owner’s account.
• Owner to receive monthly and annual Accounting Report.
• Highly Recommended: Home Warranty on Property for ease of repairs
• Highly recommended: Neutral paint throughout home.
• Maintenance Checks conducted on Property
• Collect and pay City Sales Tax on behalf of Owner
• $40 per adult application fee
• Earnest Deposit is equal to ½ month’s rent to hold property and is non-refundable
• Security Deposit and 1st month’s Rent due at Move-in, less Earnest Deposit
• $250 per Pet required for Pet Deposit, if Pets are allowed.
• Rent paid Online via Appfolio or Money Order or Cashier’s Check. No checks, no mailed Rents.
• Tenants responsible for minor repairs $50 or less.