When it comes to finding a real estate agent, it can be challenging to find the right one for you. Between all the billboards and signs on every corner, we know you want to cut through all the adverti…Read More
Administrative Fee to Start Account: $300
- Administrative fee to re-rent property when vacated and rent to new tenant: $300
- Renew annual lease to current tenant: $100
- Property Management fee for properties over $1001/mo and within 25 miles of our Office: 8% of monthly rent.
- Property Management fee for properties under $1000/mo or more than 25 miles from Office: 10% of monthly rent
- Referral fee to real estate agent who secures tenant: $200-$400, determined by monthly rent. Paid by owner
- Repair fund initial deposit and balance kept at $300.00 per property
- Repair under $300 requires no contact with owner. Repairs over $300 requires owner approval.
- When repair is made, amount is deducted from owner’s payment to replenish repair fund.
- Tenants screening – credit, employment, rent history, criminal background check
- Collect rents, inspections, call contractors for repairs, issue late notices, coordinate evictions.
- Owner’s monthly payment sent direct deposit/ACH transaction to owner’s account by 10th of month.
- Expect 1-3 days from payment initiation until payment is available in owner’s account.
- Owner to receive monthly and annual accounting report.
- Highly recommended: home warranty on property for ease of repairs
- Highly recommended: neutral paint throughout home.
- Maintenance checks conducted on property
- Collect and pay city sales tax on behalf of owner
- $40 per adult application fee
- Earnest deposit is equal to ½ month’s rent to hold property and is non-refundable
- Security deposit and 1st month’s Rent due at Move-in, less earnest deposit
- $250 per pet required for pet deposit, if pets are allowed.
- Rent paid online via Appfolio or money order or cashier’s check. No checks, no mailed rents.
- Tenants responsible for minor repairs $50 or less.