When you begin the journey of buying a home for the first time, it’s normal that there are a million things to think about, and a million questions running through your head. With so much informatio…Read More
Administrative Fee to Start Account: $300
- Administrative fee to re-rent property when vacated and rent to new tenant: $300
- Renew annual lease to current tenant: $100
- Property Management fee for properties over $1001/mo and within 25 miles of our Office: 8% of monthly rent.
- Property Management fee for properties under $1000/mo or more than 25 miles from Office: 10% of monthly rent
- Referral fee to real estate agent who secures tenant: $200-$400, determined by monthly rent. Paid by owner
- Repair fund initial deposit and balance kept at $300.00 per property
- Repair under $300 requires no contact with owner. Repairs over $300 requires owner approval.
- When repair is made, amount is deducted from owner’s payment to replenish repair fund.
- Tenants screening – credit, employment, rent history, criminal background check
- Collect rents, inspections, call contractors for repairs, issue late notices, coordinate evictions.
- Owner’s monthly payment sent direct deposit/ACH transaction to owner’s account by 10th of month.
- Expect 1-3 days from payment initiation until payment is available in owner’s account.
- Owner to receive monthly and annual accounting report.
- Highly recommended: home warranty on property for ease of repairs
- Highly recommended: neutral paint throughout home.
- Maintenance checks conducted on property
- Collect and pay city sales tax on behalf of owner
- $40 per adult application fee
- Earnest deposit is equal to ½ month’s rent to hold property and is non-refundable
- Security deposit and 1st month’s Rent due at Move-in, less earnest deposit
- $250 per pet required for pet deposit, if pets are allowed.
- Rent paid online via Appfolio or money order or cashier’s check. No checks, no mailed rents.
- Tenants responsible for minor repairs $50 or less.